Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arteezy

THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE LIST TO ADD TO THE GAME

THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE LIST TO ADD TO THE GAME

disclaimer: these suggestions i have found through lurking into discord and forums suggestions

1. SUPER-HARD EVENT BOSS (Boss spawns in random area. Boss drop rates are boosted and so is difficulty, if that player get there. [can be Nex, KBD or Corp])

Untitled.thumb.png.8cb8af19691a0e1de26d191b8bbc7826.png

2. Skills XP Lock (Block exp rate. eg: staying 99 attack regardless)

3. Achievements
   Max Cape (All skills trained up to level 99)

Completionist Cape (All skills trained up to level 120)
   Veteran Cape (obtainable if a player's account is atleast 1 year old)

Untitled1.thumb.png.6ae8ee2261299e7b60d90a28a41b7026.png

[Customizable cape options]

4. Pack Yaks [summoning familiar] (have the capability of holding up to 30 items for a player [Pack yaks also have a special move called Winter Storage, which allows for instant banking, making it a popular familiar to take to most areas])

yak.thumb.png.66695f7f17b5a72d09504ac12fcf48d8.png

5. Agility Shop updates (adjust costs)
 The prices of the agility shop are way too OVERPRICED. 50 million tickets for one piece of agility outfit is way too much.

and Add-in Hunter Shop

Untitled2.thumb.png.aaa7511f698257e7f9e8842ba7d5d82a.png

6. Elite Slayer Tasks (gives only boss tasks [requires 99 slayer])

slayer.thumb.png.03d1a54abd5f7dea1f976ab529cd58e7.png

7. Weapon poison usable on weapons (Applying weapon poison++ will give you a chance to poison your opponent in combat. The poison effect appears as a buff and lasts for 10 minutes, dealing between 22-46% of your ability damage per poison hit)

[Poison has a 1/6 chance per hit of being applied. This deals poison damage and renews the poison duration. Poison will also hit every 10 seconds and wear off after 3 minutes] 

Anti-poison potions cure poison and provide immunity for 90 seconds.

poison.png.04d12e09c1d367f1ce9187d529499406.png

8. Mini-me [summoning] ([reworks] [added button toggles system to prayer switch instead of commands ::pmelee etc] [added Soul Split and Turmoil to prayer toggles]
[Mini-me heals and eats food below 50% of HP instead of 20%]
[Fix bugged Mini-me when frozen or stopped attacking NPC won't eat, Mini-me auto attacks when being hit]

mini.png.10a2f1fdcec9421513255f541f8ed9e1.png

9. Withdrawal 
[Withdraw-X] - Withdraws an x number of items. The "X" option allows a player to specify the quantity of items to be withdrawn, and lock in the custom amount (n) for subsequent transactions.

10. Fix Making bolts and arrows gives Fletching exp

ruby.png.e7f992961c511ea9e4ef97f1f44296d1.png

11. Turn and Select Quick-Prayers  OFF|ON

prayers.png.2e2f83ddb73a0c38569351dc6ec3a523.png

12. Pets (companion)
A pet is a non-combat NPC loyal to a player that generally requires a certain level in Summoning to own. Typically, a player must raise a pet to maturity by having it follow them. Many pets can also be fed and interacted with. Most pets do not serve a purpose other than decoration. However, have other additional benefits.

dog.thumb.png.d9d3d034924e6b32c25c9e950746ec75.png

13. Player-Owned Shop (POS)
Possibility to sell or buy overpriced items 
Added recently lists (items sold, items bought and transactions history)

price.png.a8b1f3af6d4211e2593b3011fbbe3c4c.png

14. Decaying Avatar
The player dealt the most damage and are within the earliest stages of the defeated monster, then they are eligible to receive a drop.

ava.png.ebfac949b1021e29e76e8726ae4bd7be.png

15. Decanting
Decanting is the method in which a player combines partially full potions of the same kind to produce one full potion and one partially empty potion. For example, decanting a potion containing 3 doses and another containing 2 doses yields one full potion (4 doses) and one partially full potion (1 dose).

pots.png.73a69ee5b673ef1a21e39b9b8d7a7549.png

16. Donators Only

POTION FLASKS
The potion flask acts as a jumbo vial that can hold up to six doses of potion rather than the four doses of a traditional vial. It may also be used to hold untradeable potions such as overloads. Upon finishing the potion, the flask is automatically destroyed.

Infinite Bank Space

flask.png.f274194a3cd03c6e6420c4f7b25d227a.png

17. ::Bossing
Bossing system needs reworks regarding the reset timer to vote for bosses. 
cc: [  

boss.thumb.png.044eb26780ae3a927cdb90b5da5d768d.png

18. Bank
More Bank Space required

bank.thumb.png.29a4b4ea37636b03d217b96ab341dda6.png

19. Prices
Update   ::Price   Lists

Guide Prices
The Guide Price (also called the Price checker) is an interface showing the current price of tradeable items from the Player-Owned Shop. The interface is located within the Worn Equipment tab.

price.png.bdb1c9d0a36730e0f4327857aeb2f42c.png

20. Queen Black Dragon
The Queen Black Dragon is a very powerful dragon slumbering at ::bossing
She was the last dragon ever created, created by Doom and his fellow staff members, and is the mother to all dragons.
An area that can only be accessed alone. Waking her and fighting her effectively requires practice, reflexes, and high-level gear.

Returning her to slumber rewards the player with a hefty reward.

qbd.thumb.png.026fb917986cd41aa314a01f7e16f5ea.png

WARNING: The following are not in the correct order.  

Credits :

🎅Doom

🤴Admin

🤴Mods

Staff Team

💲Players of DoomScape💲

❤️ you all

Please feel free to give feedback(s) on the comment section 

Many  Thanks

~ Arteezy ~

• Thanks 1

Nice effort on the thread. Are you sure these are what the community wants? The list seems a bit short like some things are missing 

• Like 2

I checked the discord and the forum on suggestions. Most that are in the list is what they want, and some of it is my personal view. There are a lot more missing which we hope to be found. I am looking forward from other players' feedback regarding this. I hope they have something in mind

Seems fairly solid throughout, however I do have a few comments.

1.) A potion decanter already exists.
2.) When it comes to a veteran cape, I can support that, however it needs to be based on day the account was created not hours players(I know you said one year, not time, just had to add that though) and should be a cape that is not currently in game of Dooms choosing,, possibly with a new "Veteran" prefix.
3.) The way Decaying Avatar drops is already fair enough considering the value/amount of drops he has.
4.) We have many difficult bosses already, I think any timed special event should be focused towards skilling, i.e. shooting stars not bosses
5.) Definitely a few major ideas missing off this list, but overall fairly solid.

Overall solid list but would have loved to see a bit more detail/implementation ideas added in on the concepts behinds the ideas for a post of this size.
Good job Arteezy :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1