Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Luckofcosmos

Omega [8/5/18]

WELCOME TO YOUR NIGHTMARE...

OMEGA

HAS

ARRIVED

Created in the depths of Doomscape, this formidable boss has many unique features to try and eviscerate any "brave" adventurer trying to loot from his corpse. He can manipulate matter itself, mess with your very imagination, and even take control things about your character.

What exactly does he do? Well... why spoil the fun? After a few days of fun I will add his features here, until then... don't die too much!

Things to know:

- 5 man teams max, except on event days by joining Doom's clan chat.

- The first 5 players in someones clan will join the fight, anyone more than that will not be included.

- Getting there is easy, use ::omega, then click on the dark portal to start the fight.

This boss was created with love by Luckofcosmos, and some technical help by Doom. He is always adding stuff client side so that it's possible for myself and Umi to make more incredible things. This boss is very unique, I can add and remove attacks whenever I please. Don't get too comfortable with the current attacks, I might add more in the future that'll really keep you on your toes!

As a side note, I know this post is kind of barebones but that's the point. Why would I tell you all the stuff about this epic boss then you can't discover anything on your own? Go out there and have fun!

Awesome update was really enjoyable to work with you on this boss.

I'm sure the community will love this unique boss fight